Leo ready to roll Citizen class!! Finsihed and liked it like WORS Citizen.
My Hillside Race went well. I used gears for the first time at MNSCS or WORS this year. I did one Buck with gears before Chequamegon100, otherwise all SS. Gears was a good choice at Hillside. Mainly because of the prolouge. Hillside rocks on single but my legs didn't have full power so gears worked. Basically I got a good start then held for three laps. Barry, Dave and I raced together most of the race until Barry hammered away. I couldn't catch him. Barry got me by the 45 seconds I got him with at Buck. Good times. Hillside is faster than most think, 30 seconds is hard to make up. There was a chase group after us but I was able to hold them off for three laps. All good 7th place and money. Cody got his fist win! The LCR gang all went out for dinner after race to celebrate a great day. Richie really knows how to throw a show huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment