Thursday, July 17
Buck July 17th
First off, GOOD LUCK to all the Midwest folks racing out East!! Reading Jay, TJ, Kyia, Lalonde's blogs sure makes me jealous. Looks like fun, charge it!!!
Buck Hill: Computers down at race, all manual tally so no score sheets available..... You must wait until Penn Cycle updates their site. I'll share what I remember.
Advanced Men: I led the first lap on the SS 34x18 29'er pushing it pretty hard (for me anyway). Boy those 2.3 tires sure are nice w/rigid set up. Tom, Barry & Dave went by at top of hill for start of lap 2. I was in 4th and stayed there for the rest of the race. The 3 stuck together until lap 4 then Dave pulled out the win, Tom 2nd and Barry 3rd. Although recovering, reeling and could see'em, never caught back up! My time was 54 minutes. It was a really fast lap course as many sections we're cut out.
Advanced Women: Jen Fisher 1st, Janna Krawczyk 2nd, Rebbecca Sauber 3rd. Not sure if Beckie raced, saw her out there. I saw Allison hammering on the single speed. Nice work all!
That's all I know. I only saw the handwritten advanced results sheet. Red Wing next, gears for me.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Heath.
Post a Comment