Friday, January 4

River Bottoms Aint No Littermag

4 hr birthday ride at riverbottoms last night. On trail 5:30pm til 9:30pm. It's been many moons since legs felt duration. Happy b-day FG nice push on skinnys. Right-on Pirate, Zracer, Rray, & formerX. I found this site with ~100 vid's. I pegged it on sidebar (on-right). Worthy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copy that... Thanks for the liver punch... Epic beatdown!!!

Saturday 6AM somewhere...

Copy?

FG out.

HEATH said...

6am the schedule of the season, thanks for the call out, in.

Anonymous said...

So much for a call out... Did I say part of being Ricoh is hiding too...

Ended up doing River Epic midday...

I should be part of the Ricoh Clown Posse in a week...

Copy?

HEATH said...

Get clown act going by Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Sunday clown act is doubtful... Chuglett might pull a rabbit out of the hat though...