Saturday, August 11

Leadville 2007 Complete

8 hrs 58min xxSec!!! Gold Buckle is mine!!!! Had to really dig deep. Raced the clock big time. My freewheel kept sticking on downhills, wrapping the chain around chainstay, cassette and tugging derailuer level with ground. Horrible wrrrr noice whenever I didn't pedal fast enough. It even stuck and wrapped on fast flats, for example drafting, whenever I stopped pedaling. Pauls or bad spring? I braked and pedaled a lot more than I wanted to keep from rear cassette chain suck and wrrrrr noises. Who cares. DONE. Gold buckle is mine!

Here's my big story from last year my first leadville

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work!!!

Time to hide and recover for the Afton... We are going to have a 3 way cage match with us versus the Fallout Girlz, versus the Farm Team... Should be complete confusion...

Out.

Anonymous said...

Way to go HEATER! - From Mark & The Twins!!!!!!!!!!! What's the FLOOR???????

Anonymous said...

You go NAD!!!!!

Lothar is da man!!!!!

xoxoxo

HEATH said...

Afton wil be awesome. Looking forward to the laughs.

Yo Marky Mark and the Twins! Nice to hear ya. See you at the GVO for a few this week. M-you gatta blog so I can get up to date on Friday? CEILING I hope. Tues.

CT- tanks. Get some real shoes

Matt said...

Congrats Heath! Man I wish I could have been there, but I struck out on the lottery this year. Man you improved a lot in one years - awesome job!