
Yes I did a lap at Theo this am. On bike, 2.1" studded tires. I was able to ride about 80% of the trail. All the shoveling & shoe work paid off!!! Especially at trail end and road crossings I dug out. Smooth. I'd say 25% of the time I left a 1-3 inch tire track, my bad!! It was 33 degrees instead of the 28 forecasted, darn it!!! Sorry Goat & Pirate, saw your pug marks. Anyway, glad I was able to get a lap in. It was really hard, and fun red line balance work. I plan to do 2-3 laps Sat am as it's going to be darn cold again. If anyone tries to ride mid-day or at night they will be ejected by the Aqua gods. It will be way way too soft. Early morning is the ONLY option. Ton's of snow out there.... Here's a summer pic of snowcreek entrance to apline lakes area, cashmere crag area, WA State.
3 comments:
Red Squirl-
This is the Tower, el Goat and the Pirate give you mucho props for your snow work at Theo... Yes, the pug tracks belong to Ricoh...
You Theo... Me Snowmo trails east of the St. Croix... Just have to watch out for the mullets...
MNSCS Team Competition... Looking forward to your help in Expert...
10-4. Deal, we'll need employ some special forces, will they come out of hiding is the question.
I went through Big Willow tonight. Very soft and scary in places. Glad to hear you had trouble as it means it wasn't just my bad technique!
Dad
Post a Comment