Thursday, March 15

Seeking The Pattern

Today started biking at 5 am, hooked up w/Ned & Rick & got in 1.5hrs on mtn bike road. Then came home early to help send kids off to School. Then biked to and from work. Because I worked it hard in the gym yesterday, I was toast today after 3 tl bike hours today. I'm sure the studded tires helped wear me too. It's been tough finding the time w/grad school, wifey, kids, dogs, cat & FT yob. Never satisfyed w/play time available (burning the candle at both ends is fun!) Mornings with headlamp are my opp again this year... Looking forward to using new/used road bike & 29'er SS for force road tourture soon. Hmmmm, then there's the gym. It's all new this year, never did gym work ever before, ever!! With near 15 gym sessions this year already, I'm getting a very strong sense this year will be fun.....just have to coordinate successful patterns. fyi----MAPLELAG MAY UCI RACE

No comments: