Saturday, March 10
Ride it Cold!
Did 2 Theo laps this am. Crisp 25 degrees. My heart rate was 15 beats lower than yesterday am. My tires didn't sink at all!!! The hardest part was boot holes laid in warm trail yesterday. Those holes made it a real challenge & beat me silly. It was literally like 5 miles of constant log roll. 1st lap 35m, 2nd near 30m. Went OTB to an emergency tri-pod at big whoop-d-doo!! If there's still snow....I'll be out smoothing early next week wshovel drag tech. Totally ride-able when morning crisp. After the ride we did this in the back yard...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Heath, its funny to read this as I experienced the same thing out at theo sat morning. Couldn't have rode it without your hard work. Very much appreciated. I must have been behind you while you were on your last lap. Maybe i'll run into you tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Jimmmay
What is shovel drag technique?
Your Dad
Walk with shovel behind you upside down, pulling loose wet snow over boot holes.
I did thre laps this am with fastest lap at 27 minutes. Today was less brutal and faster.
Saw Jimmmmay (thanks by the way Jimmmay).
Yo Red Squirl-
Get some good training in this weekend??? Time to unleash that new roadbike of yours...
Team Ricoh rides next weekend, and plans for multiple road beating classics from now til dirt time...
Out...
Post a Comment