Saturday, February 24
Horribly Hilly
TRAINING: Pace w/last year. Last few riding days we're great. Yesterday before storm it was grueling wind w/studded MTB....loved it. Oddly feeling quite strong, able to hold for almost 2+ hrs. Perhaps weights helping? Did many rides with a few near 3 hrs in 2007 so far. Soon commuting to work w/lunch time weights will bring next phase. Will ride in white stuff today, starting to feel the gym work from am.
LET IT SNOW: MPLS looking @ 4-12 inches this weekend. Fine. I'll ride in anything, it makes me feel like I'm winning the race when others are on trainer, gym or eating. Snow shoes fun too.
HORRIBLY HILLY: getting on my nerves, open up the registration already!!!!
SKYRIDE: Definetley huckers given pref, no biggie, Dunc & I to volunteer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did 2 hrs today too. Lots of climbs. 86 degress here lots of sun. I feel really fast without studded tires and 3 pairs of long undies!
Dad
Ummm, yeah pops, like I said, 6 on the ground 6-10 more expected. We'll save some for ya. You'll need to keep all that winter slop gear handy for a while.
Post a Comment