Tuesday, February 13
Beaver all Nighter, SICKROCK
So I went to Beaver Creek boarding, ended up in MOAB!!! Friday I met up w/some local sota peeps at Beaver Creek, CO. Somehow we had slopeside rooms. Pamper city baby. Non-stop laps on carvers & double D mogul runs. First time on board all year, did many non-stops. No need for peeps, shoes or backcountry goods. $85 a day lift, rip off.
Sota gang went home Sunday leaving me at Beav all alone. Well, not for long. My Vail buds answered and we tore it up. Mach 5 down groomers pop'n everything. Off Mtn Sunday for slopeside après vu big time, then bowling in black light in Eagle til midnight then......since conditions wern't worth a hike......my buddy says want to go motor or mtn biking in MOAB?? I say yeah to both. Motor bikes got complicated, so we left Vail area at 2:00am for Moab w/MTN bikes....
....7:00am Monday we we're past Fruta, past Arches Nat'l park, past the rado river into Utah looking at SLICKROCK. 55 degree weather, sunny, I called it "SICKROCK." We did the full 12 mile loop, way cool. We saw Arches Nat'l park, and many cool crags en-route home. Yeah, I hurt all over now. No pics. Back in Sota. Later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment