Love my SS Misfit Psycles , it re-kindled the fun at Theo Monday night. I forgot how cool night riding is too!!! After Leadville & Comp Class all year, the SS in ripp'n good.
Did Mammoth this am w/Eric, SS 32x17. Love da Misfit Psycles , so smooth & light feeling compared to the scalpel. Even though it's a hard tail, it's ripping smooth to pedal. If you have a SS you know what I mean. The Misfit frames are getting good reviews on mtbr for the 29'er coming out, I like Peter the owner too, he's treated me well and a nice kook.
Ok I'm on the plug Misfit topic so I'll keep going. I've used my SS at Buck & many rides this year. It's near 21lbs with the light wheelset / discs on, it's bomber. Can't say enought good things about the feel, geom & performance. Will be racing hillside Tuesday night on it.
Later, going riding again this afternoon w/my Dad & boy Dunc.
Saturday, September 30
Misfit Psycles SS Love
Love my SS Misfit Psycles , it re-kindled the fun at Theo Monday night. I forgot how cool night riding is too!!! After Leadville & Comp Class all year, the SS in ripp'n good.
Did Mammoth this am w/Eric, SS 32x17. Love da Misfit Psycles , so smooth & light feeling compared to the scalpel. Even though it's a hard tail, it's ripping smooth to pedal. If you have a SS you know what I mean. The Misfit frames are getting good reviews on mtbr for the 29'er coming out, I like Peter the owner too, he's treated me well and a nice kook.
Ok I'm on the plug Misfit topic so I'll keep going. I've used my SS at Buck & many rides this year. It's near 21lbs with the light wheelset / discs on, it's bomber. Can't say enought good things about the feel, geom & performance. Will be racing hillside Tuesday night on it.
Later, going riding again this afternoon w/my Dad & boy Dunc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment