BLINDED by TIME.
Camping, Travel to AZ again, Maplelag, Tuesday Night Cross, Hillside Thursday's, bikes not ready. I can't keep the SS for Maplelag, just don't cut it for TT and CC Roads. Want to put powertap and gears on the CX too. Gotta get some miles and VO2 in. When. When will I find time to switch over bikes? I only have two free derailuers and with Duncan three bikes. When can I get to Catfish shop to buy? Wait I don't think I have enough geary wheels. Wait, cx tires and cc tires swapping between Tuesday Night CX and MTB Bike races? Crazy talk. Cables, shifters huh? Steal from Pug, NO cause river will be calling soon. All this work and no time. AND now that I can't do jack without readers it takes longer. Crap, I lost my readers I can't see....Yeah I've fallen but please don't help. See you soon I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment