Wednesday, August 8
Geronimo Pics 111 Degrees
Another 2.5+ hours, on bike, hike/bike up for hours then down in 20, finish on road. Real work. Geronimo down my new favorite trail. Skidding and full suspension required. Ass way back, flick, hop, jump, twist and hope the wheel don't taco as you force corners. Any loss of balance and the terrain will threaten. I mean threaten. Scary good times. Stress and release. Brake off to avoid OTB, brake on to avoid out of control careen. Look out, pull up, push, flick....now! This time road to climb up Mormon, up National, down Geronimo then back to hotel on road. I've been on Telegraph and so many trails. Now I need to go farther west. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
head north and east.. trail 100 is good fun less punch you in the mouth, and the McDowell MNT park is a must.. just a bit of a drive from where you are.
Dont do what Habs and I did... Went to Mcdowell thought we knew but we didnt.
Just stay put, grunt up and pin it down. Corona Trail and Holbert, I'm telling ya...
There is this one other spot too...
Post a Comment