Friday, December 23

What's Hot & Not

HOT- Moonlander, saw in action. Nate's, last batch in stock now. River, new creek skinny got it both directoins first try. New River log after largest creek crossing going west to blm fr. from Indian, been eyeing. Cleaned it last night. Sauber did too, rest scared. Log on left just after creek area into maze. Up and over with interesting left exit (it's done). I call it Eagle left. Jack cleared branches off same log going right. It's a 25ft ride compared to my left 15ft'er. Who will clean? The River Mars Route, Jack led to what he called Mars like. Off-camber to ice then launch over, repeat. We crossed creek at least 6 times hucking to avoid rear wheel suck n stuck. Once I felt the quicksand pulling the back tire in. The scene was sand dune blocky off camber  down to ice and creek (more like criick with frozen sides) all while traveling between/under 20ft walls on either side. Fanfrickingtastik! Cookies, had 6+ after post river bar food when home. NOT HOT- Toe warmers, find the right fleet with origin Japan or your grabber and hotties will not work. My legs, or is it age, I skipped riding Tuesday instead went to gym for change up. I've hit the top stair or valley of doom, there will be no compensation to time if I continue like this. This is my 5th year on pug factor but always keep the careful careful, respect what your body is or isn't saying. Guess I'm lucky year over year my body supports what I ask Summer & Winter. Snow, lack of. neophytes will be god struck what snow really means. We want snow!

4 comments:

Larry Sauber said...

FISH SPINE.

Eagle wing? Looks like a fish spine.

Good eye Riddler.

Seed was planted, new spot.

Anonymous said...

Happy Hanicka

Anonymous said...

send 2P to mars to figure out a loop

Anonymous said...

Need pics of these feats!