Too Hutchinson 60mi Saturday, a deju va or du jevu, déjà'vu, exactly! Not really like the April version. Instead of 44x16 29'er went 44x18 orange cx. I had cables and old rear derailuer on night before but deceased the old derailleur bolt upon install. Put 18 on as time was limited. Seeing things seem better from the bike on a blue sky day....
The Ride I Saw:
--Boots and such to start 40 degrees, sunny
--Chased nice Kenwood guy for 1/2 hour, 44x18 catch 44x17 (Jeff?)--Saw guy mushing 6 dogs, sled, wheels (really)
--birds, 200 black birds (loud) flying near
--Corn rows perfect at bike speed
--Pheasant forced our of near tree (big bird)
--Eagle flying
--Hunting dog running with me
--Too many geese in one pond, also seagul type filling a lake
--No wind
--Carp
--A long wheel borrow (deer hauler or unicycle trail)--I saw many things ah ha ha




2 comments:
Jak would say thats my(Q)-type single track. She races the grass though.
Corn rows brotha or maze rows
Post a Comment