Secret year long training, the Push Mower! Yeah the old mower didn't work so I pushed it all year long. No gas burned. It's a real pain but my tri's ending up loving it. As of late 10 days 5 of them race days. After Tuesday night CX it will be 6 in 12. That's a good push...... I'm coming around and feeling like I'm racing again. Once recovered after this push, absolutley looking forward to more CX! Duncan and I both headed to JR Ranch Sunday and we both made the podium. Nice father son day for sure! It was good times watching D-Man race.
I actually got the hole shot with CX set 44x19SS. Greg was able to get by at the top of first climb, Paul was chasing. I stayed close to Greg trying to pass once early in lap 1, Paul chased. I passed Greg at least three times, one almost stuck. We'd chase each other and pass attacking back and forth. Paul faded lap 3 or 4. Finally on the last lap I cracked a bit. I just couldn't bridge back the SS steed before the last climb and traffic. 1st loser yet again this year that's 6 times (3 Bucks, a Hillside, a St Cloud SS and this CX race). Can't complain I'm having a great year and looking forward to more. Best part is Duncan says he wants more this year too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You peakin for LCR Beatdown Fest. Bring some fishcat victims.
Post a Comment