Wednesday, September 14
TNCX Newbie
So far I've bagged maybe 6 CX races including the TNCX's. Last night Duncan and I hit TNCX again. Duncan did fine again. This time of year D-man starts focusing on school and basically does nothing all Winter, I'mglad he got out. I have a feeling he'll back way off soon. The kid is all about school. I'm not complaining. I raced this week. My race went fine. First CX of the year and maybe 4th time on road bike since Ragnarok! Interesting summer, surprised how long my fitness actually stayed this summer without mid-season steady state big ring. I did the 35+ race and it hurt. Once it was over I realized it was fun :). Last lap I actually wanted it. I think my gearing was a little stiff at 44x19 but I'll leave and see if I grow into it. From what I hear my bike is big. Yeah about an inch of seat post is showing. What ever, at my age cx is simply about use it or loose it...fun. I enjoyed watching the 123 race. B Moore showed up and battled with C. Fisher for 5th/6th. Catfish bud B Bellow is kicking it ending solid top 10 again. Go to MCF.net for other 123 deets. Maybe I'll do 123 next week and see if I can break top 20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have been running mine 44x18 and it seems to work
Post a Comment