Friday, August 13

Hillside Thunder Dome

All good as Leo, Duncan, Amy and I headed to Hillside Thursday. It was hot. Rain seemed remote, but what did we know. The race went hot, sandy in eye, drizzle, dusk, rain, wind, getting dark, holy crap darkness to I think I can see to finish in windy mayham. I missed the wall cloud but saw funny clouds and heavey rain come. The beach unbrella was popped for rain. I'm talking downpour have a beer and watch lightning rain!! The unbrella, leaned against the hatchback then released a bucket of water on my dry shirt and shorts (brrrrr yeah!!). Surprise, family laugh. That was it we joined the "in the rain crew" and ate Amy's salsa. Later we all went out for din din with Z, Jag, & Stairmaster. Good times. Duncan, Mom and I all ss'ed it. I ended 2nd place behind Sam maybe 3 minutes? Definetly not 30sec. 36x19. Out...

No comments: