Saturday, August 7

Domestic Side Al Tendencies

AS OF LATE: After 11 Thursday Night Buck races and an MNSCS (see bloody knee :) ) the last Buck race Thursday was a good one. Fun party and race for family. Of the start i had a pedal pop, then clipped both in while spining off start. I like to push forward with toe on ground to help immeadiate forward progress. Sometimes i push too hard and clipped toe will go off the front (hard to explain). Regardless up the climbs i worked to 6th into hole shot (traverses). I was gunning for Ezra & Charie accross traverse. SS after another SS'er sweet. I got both of them lap 1. Later lap 1 Sam & Adam passed me. I chased but couldn't hang. Jesse went by lap 2? Something like that until last laps Dave, Matt and I Settled into a chase group. I led the 3 of us controlling before each climb to enable fresh ss climb efforts. I held them off at the line for 7th. Ended 2nd in BH series#2. D-man & Mom had good races too. Fun party with DNF band. Watch out for D-man, he appears to want to keep racing...

THIS WEEKEND: Putting all aside today to secure proper homeward points. Aka, keep momma happy. Carpet tore off stairs. Doors off boys rooms for painting. Going to dump to clear out garage. The tow truck took the dead van away this am. Poor D-man on his first freeway juant and van went kaPut on first accel. Hope the van will survive...kinda. Fun last night at a deadly bbq. Leo back today from week long boy scout camp. More fun tonight. Sunday maybe climb, canoe or Wisco. Living the domestic life this weekend & hopefully on the sharp end soon.

No comments: