Monday, May 17

Chequamegon 100 Q need A !!!

I have the following questions about the Cheq100: -how many skeeters have the lyme? -how long until tick's start sucking blood? -can a Bear really kill with one swath o da claw? -are non-morc maintianed trails more dangerous? -if i don't bring lights will I need them? -will a rigid fork make me less rigid? -what if the compass don't point which way to go? -is rock lake still good after, objib & skeeters brook tr. or visa versa? I Gotta Know.... YES SIR this is living!!!

2 comments:

Charly Tri said...

-The tiny ones.
-Seems like a long while, hours?
-They'll run from you, unless you are tastier than me
-Yes, cause they're not so groomed.
-Only if you are pokey.
-Ouch. You ridden those trails?
-Use the sun, less weight.
-Even better

Anonymous said...

Tick lyme begins after 24 hours of blood doping...

I got to put a stupid cyclecomputer on me mtb bike. Gay.

Mount up that clip board... And pack ye lunch...

-8