Monday, January 25
Orlando Ain't Purple
It was warm in MN but not the 70ish temps of Orlando. Traveling for work recently it was shorts weather. A few hours of R&R, as always Universal Studios was a blast. Quality roller coasters!! Arrived back home Sunday mid-day proceeded straight to classmates pad to review our group presentation/project. So sick of school. Anyway my bike made it but missed the hillside race. Sounded like good core work. Been thinking much about the season ahead. It will take a few months to shed a few but with long rides and intense desires all good. I do like the sloppy trasition to skinny bee season. I like training because it's healthy, stress releasing, and simply simple pleasure. skol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Didn't realize Squirls went temporarily south in winter...
So consumed with Purple didn't find snorkle to race yesterday...
Almanzo card sent... Wind and flat is what I heard... Total misery. Nice.
=8
Post a Comment