Sunday, January 10
1/2 Point & 2 Leb 8's
Today was so easy gave myself a half point +/- riddle? On second full lap Stairmaster joined as witness, got'er clean, or maybe no witness. Not a bad day. Leb is 90% soft packed like a freeway. In video watch the biker disapear then comeback, then disapear....not too exciting but makes me laugh. I blame the old toe clips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that that one rock after that one bridge? Bridge has divot so getting to rock at speed is it's own game...
I went off that just as you did, but I didn't get up as quick... I don't have the squrl moves...
=8
Yep, rock after bridge so small now, but harder cause of lumpy bridge. It was single digit temps, just happy to be out for 3hrs and two laps of no-stop fun. It was a tad painful at times but layers worked well enough.
Post a Comment