Friday, August 7
Aug 6th Buck Hill
Looks like ba ba ba-buck results are up. All I can remember is I didn't feel as hot as normal out there last night. Start was ok but hurt! Last week big push in NC Smokey Mtns beat me down a bit. I ended closer to 2.75 min off leader instead of 2 min like last few times at Buck. 45 seconds slower (ended 7th pl. of 108). Sandbox kept reeling me back in after each climb gap effort lap 4, got me at finish when I took sandbox (slower) line. Good work. Amy & Leo did beginner, Duncan intermeadiate, Alta just hung out and enjoyed the big party. Great numbers/crowds all around for the last race!
I have more pictures of the NC trip and what not to still post. Too busy, gotta finish my last school assignment before 6pm. Not sure about Buck Sunday. To ensure SS finish at leadville next Saturday might bow out. .....H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ATTACK!!! Spin it out... ATTACK!!!... Repeat.
Block for Wiens.
Did the Wonder Twins tie out with you on bike transport?
FG
Yep trans services have my ride, hope the $500 used train makes it!!
How's the bug?
Post a Comment