
HILLSIDE WAS HARDER BUT LESS STRESSFULL THAN THE FIRST RACE.
I led the whole first lap and was feeling fuel'ed....
The race was 15 minutes longer in total but lap 2 was brutal hike-a-bike.
I did the no water experiment again.
Between no water and all the HIKE-A-BIKE......
I relate pace/movement of lap 2 a cross btwn SLEESTACK & CHAKA.
Hike hike hike, mush mush mush.....me chaka, CHAKA, me chaka.
oooooooooh, sleestack so scary. those we the days!
CHAKA's outfit. That would be nice at race 1 when 0 degrees!

Not sure what else to say. The experiment worked, I suffered good.
The two rides in two weeks does not cut it for race prep either.
I'm in better shape than last year, happy with results.
No gym, no riding, no time, no surprises.
results
Larry seems to have the Winter mush mush mush heavey pug advantage.
Next race is the PUG finally race and the big party. Good times.
you--> PUGFEST'09, Feb 15th or watch LAND OF THE LOST.
5 comments:
Didn't see the sleestacks, but certainly felt like a mushin sled dog...
Good times taking turns as lead musher... FG says we need to get Jimmay and Zilla up there to take their turns.
I was thinking the whole time, let them catch us and give the lead a try. I was stronger this year than last at pug trotting.
Do you think Sleestack's ever drank water. I used to have nightmare's about dem creatures.
Jimmay led first lap for a few minutes, big deal to pass the squirl in a race for jimmay. And big deal for jimmay to beat tower for 3 sections. haha. aclightningboltdc
What! Jimmay has a shot at overall pug series. Squirrel might hit up a tree for nuts. Anything can happen. Use that acdc power and keep on bolt'n.
3 sections... Just remember the ricoh math...
3X2+2=8!!!
Chaka like ricoh math...
Post a Comment