Sunday, December 28

Nightcrawler to Snowshoe not Austrailia

Saturday- arrivied in Leb lot before 7:30AM. Lot empty. First quiet solo lap very hard as I sunk 1/4 inch the whole lap(on pug). Twas a thick shag carpet ride no matter what the tire pressure. Lap 2 with LCR gang was freaky...no more small ring...no more work. WOW. It froze solid and went from punchy work to crunchy in an hour. Lap 2 some of us trudged farther into X, 2pin & Fox completed. Sarg marched XX after Scott & Ray stomped. By end of lap 3 I was worked. Amy went for a ride with Teel to Theo. My plans to hit surly brewery for first time thwarted. I had to head home to kiddo's so Amy could ride, it was only fair. Amy & I topped the day off with a snowshoe (she used her xmas present). Nice lake mtka hike with her sister & husband. Good times, good sushi & more exercise!! Today I'm riding Theo w/my pal Joel. Since he's from Australia now & hasn't been on a pug, we'll show him Sota snow treats to re-aquaint w/MN nICE (picture). Next weekend Pug Race #1 at Hillside. Oh about "nightcrawler", saw a live one at Leb!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what pirate would say that they say about big hands...

XX shuffle wasn't as mental a riddle as last week at murphy, the frozen captain crunch made for decent breakfast at lunch since I was la8 again...

NYE- What to bring to the show?

HEATH said...

FG- electronic correspondence sent. Circular sleds if you have, otherwise same drill as last year. Luge tested by squirrels yesterday all good, better with new snow.

Anonymous said...

Copy same drill at the "Open Nest"... Will bring a change of pants this time...

New Years Day riddle at the river... Noon says out-Fox.