Double beatdown coming up... Sat and a Farm Team riddle... Sun and Pug punishment... You game for both? The Sat riddle will be worth the entertainment... Farm Team in full motion...
I'm always game yet sqrl's go mad this time of year. Double mba mids and sqrls just running mad! Candy corn mayham.... Hope to have pug back together soon. Quite sure still has nail in the tire from mid-summer Buck race.
5 comments:
I'm itchin' for some Puggin'. I can't wait.
yeah formerX thanks for the cycber smack. This Winter will be all good. I better get some duct tape for the boots, mine are doing that thing.
My Lake's are still in the box... Waitin.
Double beatdown coming up... Sat and a Farm Team riddle... Sun and Pug punishment... You game for both? The Sat riddle will be worth the entertainment... Farm Team in full motion...
Sgt. out.
I'm always game yet sqrl's go mad this time of year. Double mba mids and sqrls just running mad! Candy corn mayham.... Hope to have pug back together soon. Quite sure still has nail in the tire from mid-summer Buck race.
Magical
My az is a bit soar from Sun.
But my spirit is well
Post a Comment