Looking forward to this Thursday down by the river night ride beat down and..........
Grumpy's indoor spin-off. Yeah, the track, fixie, delivery, city slicker crowds are gunna kick my butt, bring it, can't wait. Biking Bar Beer.
Family race notes & tidbits, primarily mountain bike stuff.
4 comments:
I need pain. Where is the pain before the game? I can only be coaxed into the mix if pain is involved...
Like I've said Ricoh doesn't do well in crowds...
Not sure I'll have much time b4 indoor games. Maybe theo real quick, not sure how work schedule will turn out. Later on that.
Also, consider where to put bike while in bar. Leave at my house or lock up on street. Bar has windows 4 ft from bike street racks, in front of est.
I need sober pain...
May have to hide in order to get my fix...
Looks like snow for Sat afternoon... You got that pug ready yet?
If not, get on it...
FM (FamilyMan) out.
The pug is a circus bike. I'm preparing the clown suit but the parts for the animal are hard to come by. Behind Bars bike shop has me covered.
Post a Comment