FAT TIRE BIKE FOR SALE $75 (local MPLS only) See pics....old school front shock....Crazy skip tooth chain & front ring....Single Speed...Rides like nothing else....Your friends don't have one....Make a killer ride or use for bar hop rides....Selling because only have one working bike, need cash.....Original components & paint...Old, collectors item....Test ride for free..Leave anonymos comment w/first name & phone. Planning to sell Sunday, interested?? I'll start with earliest comments first.
Saturday, November 17
For Sale Hawthorne 1950's 40's ish
Yesterday 5 laps at Theo, this am 3 at Leb. This am missed the camelback artery each try, lame. But I call first clean snow tracks on the log after Jan's rock and the teeter. On the third lap railing corners got silly, slammed hard off really short ground level wooden bridge. All I saw was the ground, and my helmut slammed hard. A couple of nice wounds on my knee, ouch!! Anyway on ride decided to sell my old school FAT TIRE bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the interest folks!! I'm deleting comments once contacted. A couple bites, not sold yet, still open for test ride. H
Post a Comment