(VIDEO click-it)
October 21-22 with LCR, Farm, Riccoh team. MORC was there too. My first time there. Coolest trail around here for scenery and variety no doubt. Really nice.
I took off Friday night at 9:45pm, got there at 12:20am. I went without a geary bike, went single speed only!!! DARN-IT!!! It was a little much for 32x17, and a little much for 32x18 too. I think 32x19 or 20 would be a good non-race gearing. "Lot's of climbing" is a true statement.
Just let me say SS was ok Saturday am w/MORC out to Goat Dance. It was do-able with LCR gang mid-day up toad road. For the night ride to Goat again and Sidwinder I switched to 18. However, by Sunday after a few hours I was really slowing. Oh well.

So in conclusion SS is A'ok out to Goat Dance once but the second time, and after multiple rides, it was harder. On the fourth 2 hour plus ride in two days it was pretty brutal. Oh well. I kept up and had a great time.
The party, camping, campfire, food, cool weather and riding was absolutley fab. It's been a long time since I had such a good camping trip. It's my best non-race bike trip by far. I included a few pictures of Sidewinder. It was an easier than other edgy rides there. Some other edgy rides has rock hops, stair like and crack features to deal with. Really nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment