Have you seen the chatter... Let me share a secret..... There will always be someone faster. Go race, compare your times up down and across categories. We all do it anyway. Realize you suck, and your great in your own way. Be the best you can. The competition is always there.
If your counting placement "only" in your age or category your not comp'n yourself properly. Be real with where you stand. A sandbagger won't deter from this assessment. Right?? Do the math.
I'm old but admit I compare my time to all comp, expert and sometimes sport racers. I also look at all age groups. What it is. I know my rank. I will sandbag someday. If you feel I took your prize, mention it and it's yours. My goals are bigger than that race.
Race whatever gives you the most satisfaction. Screw everyone else. Leave Chucker alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WORD
Yaw, I still remember you whipping us in sport class that one year. Someone had to do it.
Data Squirl, statistical Vermin, probability Rodent, math Animal.
Those who bag sand for nothing more than standing on top of podium should have podium kicked out from under them. I doubt that is Norrie's game. He's a goofball that just like to ride a bike like most of us old guys.
What the hell are you yammering about #2?
Pie
Post a Comment