I've posted about the "River" many times. We are fortunate to have this year round play area for bikers, walkers, runners, hunting etc.
Today was another great day. Jeff, Eddie, Jeremy and I rode from 98th St. lot to Blmgtn Ferry Bride and back (no blackdog today). 2:45 minutes ride time. James actually met us and had a longer day coming from the Savage house. Temps about '20 and trail was packed, ice, and some mud. Ice on some parts of trail super sketchy. Rutted frozen grooves we're interesting, just let the bike wander and don't turn! We also searched for frozen puddles and found some serious ice breaking shenanigans.
All and all a great way to clear the mind from everything else stealing my attention lately. I've been working on something super exciting and it's a big deal for me. It's one of those things which perhaps I'm over thinking! The long bike ride down by the river, National Wildlife Refuge the perfect distraction. More soon. I hope your riding.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post a Comment