Sunday, December 30

The Local Line Tree 2 Tree

Bummed couldn't make southern local riddle Sat. Today good day non-the less. Brownie primo now! Forward & backward tree to tree, full on torque slip while burning to tweak. Killer.
Local swamp Amy and I shoe'd bout a mile.
Old secret shoe, now butter. Between local hood1, non-theo theo I find  it.
Anyway after my hood trail it's 1/4 mile to Brownie. In Brownie passed guy not going slow. I climbed up to parkway then returned back down to Brownie to catch him circling for claimed 6th loop!!! Hardcore. I skipped Saturday but did forward and backward today. Forward out and backward after theo riddle. I'm starting to really pce together full theo park experience.
On way South back to Brownie (all woods from here too).
Jack all 3 but we cheat'n not doing table top, over...

Friday after local with Amy did the full to Robinsdale then back home loop.
Amy used my 07' Pug, said it kept making 8's....she had no control!
Other local track news. Leo & I having fun taking up basement. 80+ft.
SEE YOU SOON

No comments: