Wednesday, March 14

That Look!!!!!!

The driver looked surprised, scared, face crinkled ready for impact. Picture below (maybe).

I so dislike riding on the road (danger). That's why I stay on pathways early in AM or hit the country Luce Line like paths. I do ride road if it's a cut over to another path or in a large group (hoping that helps).

Yesterday I took the Luce line out to Baker Park, then headed back through Wayzata. The cx 44x17 was good. 44x16 next. Anyway 2 miles from my house on Mntka Blvd, following traffic, with sun behind my back, a car turn right at me....didn't see me in the sun or something. I was literally 3 ft from being smacked. I was going just under 20, they we're coming right at me from on-coming traffic lane into large parking lot.

I SAW A PICTURE LIKE NONE OF THESE. Ever see one yourself???

Now 3 driver scream/fright looks under my belt. Not happy about it.

Must avoid putting myself in harms way. Be careful out there!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad ur good SquirrlyFISH. Know that dumbfounded look.
Lock up, power slide left, regain, powerslide right.
Pure luck, cant do it again if I tried.

Q