Sunday, February 5
Iced Catfish Carver Cup#2
It was fun - way way ice'eeee single track. Colbert got 1st, Jeff Young 2nd, I was third, Mike Larson studded 29'er 5th. Moto's win. A great turn out. For me busy week at work, drove Alta to 7:50AM indoor soccer game, late late Saturday night and after Thursday night the legs we're screaming ---> lay off! Richie had the city of woodbury go pro on helmet and chased me off the start. We left at the same time. I sorta cruised the start and actually rode the skinny both laps. First lap with a multi-second stall. I made the skinny but lost balance and track standed until regained balance. Fun but slow. Later once avail I'll post links to pics, results and video. It took a while but I started pulling away from Richie. It was so icey. I had some close calls and just didn't have the fire. Last week had it, this week didn't. Decided to save the body for Hillside. Duncan came out with skinny 29'er, but decided not to race. I don't blame him. Ice ice baby. Oh yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment