Thursday, May 26

Buck#3

The whole fam hit it tonight. D-man's 16th b-day. Cake, fun, friends, family. All good.

My race was a big ? anyway we all made it. Family stress has it's pro's and cons. I did ok on the start rocking through a sand dune start position. After lap one I saw Ezra again & was after it. Owen passed going after the same carrot. I was feeling strong, POP, chain came off. I changed the fork back to rigid after Cheq100 but got lazy with the chain line. It took 8 riders worth to get chain back on. I was slow going after that at first. Mid lap two back at it passing people. Then POP again. Oh well 13th on a bad night. At least I know Cheq100 is out of the legs now. Still way fun.

Duncan had a good night. The kid just gets faster and faster on the SS 29'er. 4th in rec. 20 seconds off the leader. Mom, Leo had a good time racing too. Alta is all about soccer and track so no biking. All good.    ..........later enjoy the holiday weekend, H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wher is that Hammer link?

Wherd I finish?

HEATH said...

www.hammernutrition.com

New refferals (you) score 15% off. Just call 800 336 1977 Hammer order line, tell them Heath sent ya. Ref my acct# 96496 LCR1 did it.