Monday, November 22

Escalera Loco Think Finance CX

Cow town racing in TX. Thorn flat at first race which was called Escalera Loco. I'll add the stair climb picture soon. Killer course with tons of torture. Was doing well before the flat tire even with the chain drop off the start. Why is it I warm up 35 minutes into the CX thing? Second day was at Trinity Park with a fine high speed course with a few run ups. Picture attached. I was much faster than I thought I’d be on the road sections. I passed one in the grass and two on the pavement finish. I was strong on the road. Mid-pack 40+ finish but a heck of a beat down. Burnt a big hole in my gutt with the last multi-minute race finish effort(worse than any Buck Hill effort, wow!). Legs a little toasted from multi-hour road ride the day before. Yep after the Saturday race decided to push it out in the 75 degree Saturday afternoon wind, winding around the river of Ft. Worth. Sweet way to contemplate life’s' adventure and future challenges. Changes are coming soon. All good. Snow and ice back home here.....4+4=8 inch tire situation up next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ricoh don't like change.

But 4+4=8 (good math).

Bring your frozen turkey dinner on Thurs.