Sunday, February 21

Pugfestive

Leo's boots still got soaked. Sledding & snowballs all day, plus burning his snowpants by the fire. Yesterday was all day on the backyard luge. He's beat. I'm feeling ok, not too shabby, suffered good mid-lap 2. I ended 4th in pug, 6th oa. Not bad for 2 rides a week. My Pug mental cam. Off the start Goat powered into hole shot, & with studded pug tires blocked Josh, Brendan & I. He said he would. Josh snuk by in moto, Bendan and I over final moto mound. Into the woods Brendan and Josh we're sketchy until we all settled. Brendan and I got by Josh early in lap 1, and lap one ended with that order. Second lap Josh went by me after under bridge by runing up the steep twisty. The sloppy conditions kept me close to him for a while, then Josh started to separate. In sec4 I cauaght & passed Josh up powdery climb. Pirate was near. I led Pirate into sec1. Pirate passed me. Then I passed Pirate. In sec1 battling to maintain, again Josh ran by Pirate & I on a hike-a-bike. I was toast. I let Pirate go by to chase. Pirate got by Josh. It was Brendan, Pirate, Josh, then I for 4th. Good battle today, hike-a-bike & early season toasting 4 me. Wahoo!! results

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boot tape = Rim tape = 8