Wednesday, December 9

Plug Into That Warm Feeling?

So after a night ride with Amy Monday, I plugged in, the batteries, to the lights, for the next ride, got that, warm fuzzy feeling. What's with plugging in the charger that feels so good? Was it the good times showing gals jimmay trails or was it I knew it meant more shimmer rides ahead (perhaps in snow glow!!) Good pug push as of late. Last Thursday near 3 hrs at the river. Saturday Mammoth for a few. Monday night non-theo theo ride with wife. Last night commute to school then wanderers punch about town back home. Tonight 2.5 hrs to Theo, lapped & back home. What it tis 5 degrees and 5 inches out there in the cities. Shoveled my drive tonight too. My boy Leo asked if he could try an experiment with a lighter & paper(see video). OH, I GOTTA PLUG IN. ALMOST FORGOT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heat & Pressure =8