Tuesday, November 24

October What?

So I missed October. November I'm back. Starting to saddle up again and looking forward to more rides. Scheeming again, dreaming. Dreamt I lost my c'dale scalpel, took the wrong elevator, had trees growing on me scalp and what's her name freaked me out. ha ha ha. Don't ask. Mammoth, Ft Snelling River Bluff, Non-Theo, all done. Next few days will hurt. Rag105 works for me. You in? Gear up Charlie. There ain't no un-season.

4 comments:

Charly Tri said...

Are you calling me out? If so, that's cool. When someone calls you out like that it means you must be doing something right (assuming that is what you are doing). Next year I hope to ride well enough that people whisper behind my back about me being on the juice. That's when you know your really stomping it. Gotta go train now...

HEATH said...

Charlie, I was thinking bout you. You had a good year. I'm just trying to motivate and then read your post, dang I did fry many cookies and bags of chips recently.

Anonymous said...

I have those dreams but it usally that I got to the ski area out west but forgot my skis.

Anonymous said...

Squirl likes making sense of the non-sense... You running Ms Pug at RAG as SS with those funny CX tyres??? YOu'd get the point.

Your job to call out Seeben cause nobody has Seenben...

=8