Family race notes & tidbits, primarily mountain bike stuff.
Not quite the riddle route, but close enough for us... Must have been the delerium of the tailwind... Way to keep the cranks turnin on the roadie steeps... Come back anytime to the eastern block... Bring a photo thing next time.
exact. good country. crit hill: nothing like 2 rings & 6 sprockets from grandma. Was looking but glad she was n/a. Everyone gets kudos for a good ride.
Nice route I like your tool of choice,,I have been enjoying my ss cx/road bike this spring.Have fun..
Right on, today was a good day. Snow, rain, wind, gott have fenders! My bike looks likes grandma's but it works.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Not quite the riddle route, but close enough for us... Must have been the delerium of the tailwind...
Way to keep the cranks turnin on the roadie steeps...
Come back anytime to the eastern block... Bring a photo thing next time.
exact. good country. crit hill: nothing like 2 rings & 6 sprockets from grandma. Was looking but glad she was n/a. Everyone gets kudos for a good ride.
Nice route I like your tool of choice,,I have been enjoying my ss cx/road bike this spring.
Have fun..
Right on, today was a good day. Snow, rain, wind, gott have fenders! My bike looks likes grandma's but it works.
Post a Comment