Sunday, February 8

Diseased Gangster's

Statement of the day. Duncan saw sleestacks in prior blog. Told him about show I watched after school as kid, "Land of the Lost!" Am I only one who remembers the show? Movie coming out soon. I'm scared already! Sleestacks!!!!! Oh nooooo. Duncan says they look like diseased gangster's. Made me laugh. Wha? He explained they have weapon's, look like saying yo yo yo & look diseased. Like he sees on the history channel. Straight A logic from my honors student. No wrong answers. Through eyes of simpler times. Gotta enjoy it. Kids, I can relate. So my story is a double workout day. I'm sore for the first time in 2 months. Secret training just a few days late for Pug Fest. My time phase mo is beyond pug fest now. It is what it is. This Sunday!! Cash up for grabs, swag galore and it is a fest!! PUG FEST

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunday... Arent we playing cards?

Should have seen the carnage on the murphy trail... Squirl carcasses all over... Watch out for owls...

Over.

HEATH said...

Yeah, now that it's not zero degrees outside we can bike with a full deck. Time to shuffle. Squirrels get sick of rotten borrow nuts, meandering through the woods from bad fuel, off-the-trail to avoid owls may result. And ice may create a hit the deck sort of day. I see projectile pugs in the future! Studs are for cheaters. This squirel will be there for the game.