Family race notes & tidbits, primarily mountain bike stuff.
Can't believe I didn't get called out or heckled... I'm hurt.FG out.
All in goog health. See comments in previous post, maybe phatFG is the mission...
Thursday Rivertime??? U Copy?
Plan change. ok. Planning many many hours.
20%...24 minutes of ride time and 96 minutes of flounder time... I'm paying the price for sandbagging on the 4" phats... Keep grooming so I can bring my butter knife to the gun fight... FG out.
Impressive. Damn somehow I lost that ability to suffer in extreme cold when I left MN years ago.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can't believe I didn't get called out or heckled... I'm hurt.
FG out.
All in goog health. See comments in previous post, maybe phatFG is the mission...
Thursday Rivertime???
U Copy?
Plan change. ok. Planning many many hours.
20%...
24 minutes of ride time and 96 minutes of flounder time...
I'm paying the price for sandbagging on the 4" phats...
Keep grooming so I can bring my butter knife to the gun fight...
FG out.
Impressive. Damn somehow I lost that ability to suffer in extreme cold when I left MN years ago.
Post a Comment