When it get's cold I load up on fatty armour. Austin was FATT!! Good times. I'll post some pics of combat tools soon, tools to fight off the fattness. Hey, Squirl Jr. & I gotz bling at the mnscs awards! Nice trophy.
I've been sighting in my winter combat weapon... Sharp knife, not quite a 30 odd six, but will have to do...
Thinking Nov 1 might have to be the kick off to the Thursday River Bottoms infinite night crit... Not sure how many will take the bait yet, still makes too much sense to ride... Riddle that.
4 comments:
What???? Nice riddle, haven't a clue as to what your saying...
How was texaasss? Give Lance a piece of your mind?
Squirl Jr. represented your pack very well at MNSCS awards...
Ricoh out.
When it get's cold I load up on fatty armour. Austin was FATT!! Good times. I'll post some pics of combat tools soon, tools to fight off the fattness. Hey, Squirl Jr. & I gotz bling at the mnscs awards! Nice trophy.
I've been sighting in my winter combat weapon... Sharp knife, not quite a 30 odd six, but will have to do...
Thinking Nov 1 might have to be the kick off to the Thursday River Bottoms infinite night crit... Not sure how many will take the bait yet, still makes too much sense to ride...
Riddle that.
prediction is for twce as much snow as last year. We'll get the pugsley richoh facto out on those rides no doubt.
Post a Comment