Video's of the Ride(good), LOD1(crappy) & LOD2(crappy).
Duncan's three quotes/tales of the night:
1. As we trail talked, "This is good technical stuff for me, unlike silly little log piles."
2. Me checking back on him after a section, "did ya get it clean?" "No" "Did you put a foot down?" "No" "Then you got it clean?" "Not really" "So did you put a hand down!?!" "No I was just wobbly" "Then you we're clean cause no foot down" "I got it clean!!!" The rest of the night...I heard, "Clean" "got it Clean"...that a boy!
3. As we saw very interesting projects, after Log of Death 1 he said, "That's the deadest log of them all" I laughed for a long time...
Saturday, November 4
Mammoth Night w-Duncan
Duncan and I had a great time at Mammoth tonight.
Video's of the Ride(good), LOD1(crappy) & LOD2(crappy).
Duncan's three quotes/tales of the night:
1. As we trail talked, "This is good technical stuff for me, unlike silly little log piles."
2. Me checking back on him after a section, "did ya get it clean?" "No" "Did you put a foot down?" "No" "Then you got it clean?" "Not really" "So did you put a hand down!?!" "No I was just wobbly" "Then you we're clean cause no foot down" "I got it clean!!!" The rest of the night...I heard, "Clean" "got it Clean"...that a boy!
3. As we saw very interesting projects, after Log of Death 1 he said, "That's the deadest log of them all" I laughed for a long time...
Video's of the Ride(good), LOD1(crappy) & LOD2(crappy).
Duncan's three quotes/tales of the night:
1. As we trail talked, "This is good technical stuff for me, unlike silly little log piles."
2. Me checking back on him after a section, "did ya get it clean?" "No" "Did you put a foot down?" "No" "Then you got it clean?" "Not really" "So did you put a hand down!?!" "No I was just wobbly" "Then you we're clean cause no foot down" "I got it clean!!!" The rest of the night...I heard, "Clean" "got it Clean"...that a boy!
3. As we saw very interesting projects, after Log of Death 1 he said, "That's the deadest log of them all" I laughed for a long time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment